High School Summer Programs
An exciting world of discovery is waiting for you. This summer, come to Cornell University and find out for yourself. Learn more about the Diversity Programs in Engineering (DPE) high school summer programs!
Dream big. Love what you do. Become an Engineer!
Wouldn't it be great if there were something you could study in college that would:
- allow you to express your creativity and explore your passions?
- encourage you to push the limits of your imagination?
- reward you for being great in math and science?
- lead to a career in science, management, medicine, law, politics, natural resources, manufacturing, or countless other areas?
- help you make the world a better place to live?
- lead to exciting work anywhere in the world with people from different backgrounds and cultures?
Well there is something that provides all of these opportunities and more...
Cornell Engineering High School Outreach Program
The Cornell Engineering High School Outreach Program proudly offers one-week residential academies for rising juniors and seniors who desire to learn about engineering in the context of an authentic college experience. Our two academies – CURIE and CATALYST - run concurrently during the third week of July each year and are hosted on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, NY. The Cornell Engineering High School Outreach Program is administered by the Office of Diversity Programs in Engineering.
The Cornell Engineering High School Outreach Program is open to students of all identities who meet the eligibility criteria for their respective academy. We strongly encourage all interested students to apply!