Undergraduate and Master of Engineering Forms
Please read the below instructions prior to taking any action:
- Please work with the necessary approvers ahead of time to collect the permissions and approvals you need (i.e. via email). All necessary permissions and approvals for the particular form must be included on the forms itself or sent all together as attachments to your email at the time of your submission. Incomplete forms may not be accepted.
- Any e-signature or department approval must be sent from a Cornell assigned email otherwise they will not be accepted.
Send the PDF Forms below via email attachment directly to Engineering Registrar (in the spaces for signatures, indicate "see attached email" if applicable):
- General Petition (pdf)
- General Petition with Add/Drop Form (pdf)
- Over 20 Credit Hours in One Semester Petition (pdf)
Submit the below Electronic Forms online:
- Add or Drop a Double Major
- Application for Major Affiliation
- Change of Major
- Electronic Student Add/Drop Form
- Release of Information Form
- Time Conflict Permission Form
Send the PDF Forms below via email attachment directly to Engineering Advising at email@example.com (in the spaces for signatures, indicate "see attached email" if applicable). All necessary signatures, approvals, and supporting documentation (i.e. syllabi for the Transfer Credit Application) for the particular form must be included and sent all together as attachments to your email at the time of your submission. Incomplete forms will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- High School Guidance Counselor Certification Form (pdf)
- Liberal Studies Petition (pdf)
- Returned Study Abroad Course Approval Form (pdf)
- Transfer Credit Application (pdf)
Send the PDF Form below via email attachment directly to the department offering the minor: